1. Smiles...as you can see from these pictures, there are all kinds of smiles and when you catch them on your favorite people, they're even more special. A smile can change someone's day and it improves your face value. You can't go wrong with a smile!
2. Sunshine...as does smiles, can change your day! I love the warmth of the sun, not too hot, but when it's just right!
3. Sunsets...I love a beautiful sunset. Of course I've never experienced an ugly one, have you?
4. Scrapbooking...I love to scrapbook. I'm in the process of fixing up my scrapping room; it's slow but will be great when finished! I haven't created that many pages, but I could open my own scrapbook store with all the products I have! Anyone else out there who wants to try and get a crop night going? That would be fun!
5. Spaghetti...yes, my favorite food group. Pasta, pasta, pasta and more pasta. Give me more! I cook spaghetti only once a week or so now or when it's just me around. Jack will not eat it, I burnt him out I guess like he did me on tacos!
6. Serendipity...I've just always liked this word! I liked the movie too! It means good fortune; luck; an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
7. Silliness...I love to act silly with my kids. I think I annoy them at times though!
8. Sleep...I always want more!
9. Saturdays...Yay for the weekend! I get to sleep in, well, sometimes!
10. Snow...I love when it first falls and our drive through the woods is covered and no one has driven on it yet. When it hangs on the trees, and everything is still and quiet. After moving here in 1981 from Michigan, I didn't think I'd ever want to see snow again, but I miss it. Still miss the "big" ones.